Wednesday 6 June 2012

Awards

Well I had my eyes well and truly opened with the Skittles  match during last weeks awards, I am not exagerating when I say I genuinely feared for my life sitting next to the alley, how there weren't holes made in the floor I will never know :)
It was a great turn out with most of the club coming along for the social meet and  Im sure we managed to stink the club out with garlic too :) Thankyou Alison for arranging the food for us all.

The award winners -

 Winner of the tickets to Fairford - Michelle Donohoue



Novice of the year  - Julie Coombs



 Print photographer of the year - Richard Price


 DPI photographer of the year - Angi Nelson


John Hankin Shield Best Print - Mark O'Grady


Stan Scantlebury Shield Best DPI - Angi Nelson


 Photographer of the Year - Richard Price



Now we are entering the summer months and the committee plus a few extra members have put together a programme to keep us occuppied whilst those other lucky few are away in pursuit of summer sunshine abroad. This week we start with Barry taking us through images he has judged for other clubs.









No comments:



Subscribe in a reader